Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Seminar in Qingzhou, Shandong Province

Then, on August 13, I went to Qingzhou in Shandong province to facilitate a seminar for the sisters and seminarians of the diocese. I had been there last year, upon the invitation of my student at the National Seminary. But the holiday I thought I would be enjoying became a week-long seminar to the novices of the diocesan congregation of sisters and the seminarians on vacation, with the seminarian who invited me as my translator.

We began the eight-day seminar on August 17, using the approach of seeing, discerning and acting, quite new to the sisters and seminarians, who soon began to appreciate its value. After three days, we also asked the seminarians and the sisters to group themselves, so that they can take turns in small groups in facilitating the other three days of the seminar.

No comments: