Monday, July 04, 2011

Adventures of Fr. Jojo for three weeks in China

It was a journey thousands of miles visiting Beijing, Tianjin and Huangshan, where the Claretian Missionaries worked in China since 1927 until they were expelled in 1950.

Let the pictures speak ...

In Bejing
Jojo in Tiananmen

Fr. Peter Chao in the National Seminary, Beijing
Paco at the Beijing Seminary
Jojo and Friends at the "Great Wall"
Fr. Joseph in Beijing
This was once a Claretian Mission ... Huangshan
Eucharistic Celebration at Huangshan
Fr. Mario with Nicolas ... an old friend of the Claretians
Jojo & Nicolas... He was an Altar Boy, when Claretians were
Serving at Huangshan
Jojo Speaks:
My experience in this journey through the interior of China is that I have been evangelized by the treatment and the generosity of our bishops, priests, religious and laity whom I met in China. I was impressed by their immense hospitality, culture and tolerance. I feel really happy and proud of our Chinese brothers and sisters because through them I experienced the love, peace and joy of Jesus. My prayer is that openness and dialogue bring genuine love, peace and joy for all.

No comments: