Tuesday, July 01, 2014

A work of Biblical proportions

Dino Mazzoli is an Italian artist living in England
• He has undertaken a work of Biblical Proportions!
• The House-bound artist copied by hand the entire Christian Community Bible
• made over 5000 color illustrations of scenes from the bible 
• Years of work - finally completed
• He hopes to make his work appear online soon

On June 26, Dino wrote to Fr. Alberto. Excerpts: 

…I have the feeling that my Bible will be well received.. I frequently look at work done and admire at myself to how I have been able to finish this immense work... My 80 years I could not write one new page.. Someone must have prayed a lot for me!

My dream is to see this bible published in a BOOK, or better, in many volumes as it has 1500 pages of large size with 5000 color illustrations, all handmade. No one has done such a thing before. (Please do not misunderstand me ... I do not mean to boast of Mazzoli Dino ... I'm just a sinner). II have more than 15,000 works of art that I don't want to exhibit or sell. 

I will not receive a penny when this work is published. All services will go to charity.
Fr. Alberto, hope you can read this letter. Given my current condition,  Usually I spend 20 hours in bed and the other 4 I fight to be seated... but I'm going to watch the World Cup football matches...!!

I ask you to pray for my family and ask for your blessing.

No comments: